Why should I follow a healthy lifestyle?



"You are what you eat"

After recently watching Squid Games, I realized that the biggest regret you will face in life is having all the money. But don't have the health to enjoy it.
We all enjoy eating pizza or chocolate, but what happens after that? You feel sick or tired right?
Our body is a temple. Yet we don't treat it properly till it starts working against us.
It is just like water in a well. We think we have an abundance of water, but when the water starts draining, we realize that we have wasted water all this time.
My background around health:
Tbh, my family is not a healthy one. My family loves to cook, so I was born eating all cuisines.
So, how come I became passionate about health?
It was not one thing that made me fall in love with a healthy lifestyle.
At first, I learned more about health and fitness to change my body.
Then, I got diagnosed with irregular periods (which could be an early sign of PCOD). I wanted to know more about how and why my body reacted like that.
 I always wondered how one be fine till 25-26. Suddenly be diagnosed with diabetes or high blood pressure.
The more I studied health, the more I realized it is an ocean.
Our Indian ancestors were so intelligent. They designed food and lifestyle habits to live a long healthy life.

Why is living a healthy life difficult?

It's is portrayed to be tough. By listening to your body, you can determine how much food you need to eat, how much water you need to drink. You don't need a dietitian to tell you what to eat or how much to eat. These fad diets only help for a short time. Most people end up growling in the stomach.
So, what foods to eat?
Food that is available in nature is enough for you. We know a cut apple gets brown after a few minutes. Then how do so-called healthy processed foods remain the same?
First of all, a machine produces it, not even a human.
Have you ever checked their ingredients? You would be shocked.
You don't have to buy so-called exotic foods in the name of healthy like avocados, zucchini. They don't grow locally. Locally available foods which are in season are the best.




Comments

Popular Posts